Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tiffany

After choosing my new background I realized the colors emulated that of one of my favorite stores, Tiffany, and then I realized that I never shared with you all what I got for my birthday. So here it is:

Don really wanted to make me breakfast in bed, but we were in a hurry to get to the zoo so this is all there was time for. Take note of the bowl color...he did that intentionally...


This is what was in the package...isn't this necklace beautiful (Sorry I don't have a photo of me modeling it...I know you all are sad about that) :)... My Husband is so awesome...thanks baby, I love you!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He did good - I got the internet picture view before hand for the "OK" woman's opinion at the Lake.

Glad you like it, tell Donnie to show Scottie how that works.

The Stoner Family said...

NICE!!!! :)

A said...

do you know that I noticed you wearing that the other night at wives night out...but forgot to ask you about it...love it!!!

A said...

oh, and tell Donnie to give Ronnie some pointers!!!