Make sure you all tune in tomorrow to cheer our Tigers on to a victory against The Fighting Illini in the "Arch Rivalry" game in St. Louis!
The game will be on ESPN @ 7:30PM (CST)!
GO TIGERS!!!
M-I-Z...
4 years ago
"These are the days of our lives"
3 comments:
you will get a loud "Z-O-U" from hamburg/germany. our neighbours better get used from the season kickoff to loud cheers and cursing starting at 0130 am - thats local time here when it kicks off. and i will be wide awake and ready. flag will come out first thing tomorrow morning!
Z-O-U
Z-O-U!! I watched the game last night. It was nice to get away from the hurricane coverage. Some of th efootball players' names crack me up!! Ziggy?? Juice?? Seriously. Tell Don to send me some pads to where tomorrow so I don't get hurt by Gustav!! LOL!! Miss you!
Post a Comment