Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mizzou Gangstas in Da House...


Don saw this style shirt on a popular reality show on MTV and thought it would be cool to have something similar made up with "MU" bling on them. Don's staff wore these today & of course the players went crazy wanting them and Coach thought it was great and said "make sure there is one in my locker" (there already was)!

To get your very own head on over to the campus book store on Friday (sorry but they won't have kids sizes)!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I saw the shirts today and thought they were hillarious. I definitely think you should have taken your family picutre in them ;)

The Barnes Crew said...

Baby mama does not own one nor will she unless we have to do some wives thing!

(do you like my attempt at gangsta talk...I know not very good)! :)

Tony said...

wow

A said...

yo, what up! those are freakin' tight, yo!!

Angela said...

FYI: we are getting them and wearing them to at least one game!! DEAL

JMV said...

I want some Bling Bling Mizzou gear to represent in Minnie.


Get your best people on it!

{DON}

JMV

The Vesh's said...

Diddo from The Vesh's as JMV. We all saw them last night and FREAKED! Mike and Beth especially want them. Dear Godfather, do you need any favors?