I'm in the wrong line of work. I really should have gone into the school supply business cuz they are making a fortune...not to mention all of this crap is disposable and will need to bought over & over & over again! Myself alone has spent $150 + on supplies and that doesn't even include clothes, shoes, lunch boxes or backpacks. And thank goodness for school uniforms...I don't have to worry about buying the "cute" clothes & spending a fortune each year cuz "I have nothing to wear" (I digress). Anyway, I went shopping for their supplies on Thursday to avoid the tax free nightmare (my sanity is worth far more then saving $8 damn dollars) and all of the shelves were nicely stocked. Well tonight Bail & I attempted to lunch box & white polo shirt shop and it looked like a freakin' tornado hit Target...there was crap everywhere & of course I couldn't find a thing I wanted. I swear all of this kids in Columbia have the same taste as my kids & wear the same darn size...oh the joys of living in a college town - the shopping stinks!
**sorry this was another post of ramblings...maybe I should rename my blog to the "crazy ramblings of a mom"! :)
4 years ago

1 comment:
the school uniform does make it nice!!! Good luck with the shopping!!:)
Post a Comment