Monday, August 11, 2008

Mizzou Fan Day

Yesterday was Fan Day and photo day on Faurot Field. This is always a hectic day for Don and his crew because not only do they have to deal with all of the regular practice needs but the also have to dress EVERYONE after practice as if it were a game day too...which means LOTS of "this doesn't fit man" "I need to change this out" (lots of whining)!

Don asked us to come out so we could take a family photo in our Tiger wear (normally on a game day this really isn't an option because he's running in 12 different directions). I don't usually come out on fan day because of the multitude of fans but were able to get out of their be for the gates were opened. All I have to say is poor Chase...I heard his line was the length of the field.

The kids with Chase (Bella wanted nothing to do with this)...
Bella, Kade & Jarrett having fun & enjoying the Port-A-Cool...Our cute family...

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the pics :) Your family is so cute! I can't believe Bella didn't want a picture with Chase...good grief it's CHASE DANIEL!! She might have been the only one there whoe didn't want a pic with him. Haha, just another football player to us ;)

A said...

WOW...whoever took your family pic is an AWESOME photographer!!! Props to them!!! But for real, it turned out too cute!!!

JMV said...

As usual, nice family pictures!

Beautiful Family I must say!

Love MOM

A said...

Chase and Bails must shop for sunglasses at the same place!!!

Carrie Yost said...

Adorable family picture---everyone looks great---good smiles and everything! I'm sure those pictures are hard to come by! I only have ONE child to take pictures of and I know we have to take PLENTY to actually get one where all of us look decent! :)