Today Miss Bella woke up the same as Tuesday, "I don't want to go to school!", but drop off did go much better because daddy came with. She was excited to be able to ride in daddy's car to school, walk him in, show him where to sign her in, where her classroom is, where her cubbie is, show him her teacher and all of her friends! Then she went and sat at the table with no fussing!
So what kind of tricks am I going to use next week...this better get better because my trick bag is running low!
4 years ago

4 comments:
I guess I am going to have to come probably on a tuesday. So if you want me to come with let me know, tuesday would be the day I could
Um yep...Ang you are my next trick in the bag!
If it's easiest for you all, you all can just pick a day that works best for you...will make this the sign-up sheet! You think I'm kidding?!
Nice grammar Sherri!! How about "we'll" instead of "will"
I say Borts and Hoss bring her one time. What a great show and tell that would be! No not you Borts, I am talking about Hoss, the big boy!! What a show he would put on for the children they would think he was a Horse!!
Mom J
Post a Comment