Mizzou pulled off their first victory against Illinois...there were some scary and not so good looking moments but in they end they pulled it off! Since the game was in St. Louis and so late several of us decided it would be best to watch the game from the comforts of our home. We all had a really great time (the win helped) and plenty of great food to eat. Also, the Spicci's spent the night which was fun ("Argg Matey"...Aimee you know what I'm talking about)!
Here are some photos of the evening:

Liv & Bella Pre-game (aren't they so cute):


Aimee & I pre-game:

Aimee & I being silly:

Ang & I:

A little table decor and Chili Relleno that Aimee made (they don't look very good in the picture but they were AWESOME):


Beef Enchiladas that I made and homemade Tortillas that Aimee made (all very delicious):


Cupcakes that Bail & I made (yummy) and Adriene, Wes, Liv, Me & Aimee watching the game:


Kathy ("KK") & Jana and Bailey with her head in the chip & dip helmet:


Poor Don is still sleeping as he didn't get home until around 5:30-6:00am! Once he wakes he'll have to go back to work to unload the truck and then he can come home for "Victory Sunday Dinner"! The whole family is excited to be able to celebrate this evening with our first victory Sunday Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)...we hope for a whole season of these!!
*Next match-up is Saturday 9/6/08 vs Southeast Missouri State in "the Zou"!
2 comments:
Ooooh....victory dinner at the Barnes' house sounds delicious! Can I come?? Hahaha...glad you guys had a fun watch party! :)
Victory Game
Victory Dinner
Holy Victor and Victoria.
What?
Don't ask me, I don't know where that came from.
Clazy MOM
Post a Comment