Monday, August 18, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to School They'll Go (insert whistle)...

Yes, tomorrow is the big day...all four of them are going to school! Bella can't wait (she even created an "I get to go to school" song & dance), Liv is looking forward to it but I think a little nervous and the older two have mixed feelings on this subject!

How is mom feeling about this day you may be wondering...."Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to School They'll Go (insert whistle)"...Yes I'm looking forward to it!!! I will miss our awesome relaxing schedule as I spoke about some posts ago, but as of right now my patience are SHOT & they need to go back. I'm really not looking forward to the homework stresses and all of the chauffeuring but my sanity will take the trade-off!

More on their 1st days tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Stoner Family said...

where is bella going to school? How exciting!!! You have to take pictures!!!

The Vesh's said...

15 days and counting down for the Vescio's to go back all day everyday! They are not excited for already being back on the school sleeping schedule though. Why do I have to go to bed, it's still light out! I have heard that one the past few nights.