So little miss Adriene tagged me...aren't you so sweet...to come up with "6 Most Interesting Quirks" about myself. This is going to be hard because I'm just out right quirky to begin with! So her they are:
1. I hate the word "moist". It is just a disgusting word...I can't give you an explanation as to why I hate it so much but I just do!
2. I too am not a big fan of feet, not so much with people touching mine but of them touching me with their feet...GROSS!!
3. When I go to bed at night, it doesn't matter where I am, I have to look under the covers and under my pillow before I can go to bed...I won't even put my feet down in the bed until I've checked it out. I have a fear of a bug or something lurking their waiting to get me! It drives Don crazy!
4. I am terrified of heights and not only for myself but others too! If I were to see you walk close to the edge of say a cliff, I start to feel panicky & sweat.
5. This kind of goes with #4...I hate driving over bridges! I have had this fear LONG before the collapse of the 35W bridge in Minnesota (BTW for those of you that don't know me very well...I have been crossing that bridge my whole life and have to cross it when I go back home to get to my dad's house...he lives about 5 minutes from it)! I find myself white knuckled and sweaty!
6. I get motion sickness and have all of my life!
That's me...the nut in a nutshell!! :)
Okay, so I tag Tony, Neisha, Brooke & Carrie (she has her blog private)! Go to it friends!! :)
4 years ago

2 comments:
Well, it appears we have something else in common! I, too, HATE the word "moist", I almost can't type it! How weird is that?!
Moist Moist Moist.
Ughh I don't like it either, come to think of it I don't care much for the word damp either. Moist and damp to me is where spiders and other creepy crawlers like the ones with a thousand legs. These bugs lurk in their humid spaces only to make their way into your bedroom or bath tub... AHHH!! sounds like a Horror flick!!!
Ditto on the heights.
Motion sickness I think I am ok, someone please buy me a cruise in the Caribbean so I can find out if I have motion sea sickness.
Guees who?
MOM J
Post a Comment