Here are some photos of the girls making awesome progress in the pool!
Liv going off of the board...
Bella getting ready to jump to Bail. I remembered yesterday that we had this floatie suit & thought it would be great for her...then we don't have to worry about her losing her noodle & she has more freedom in this...Nico showing mom his floating skills...Bella swimming to Bail... Not only has Liv tackled the diving board but she also taught herself how to dive from the side after watching Bail give Nico tips...Bella sportin' Liv's shades on the way to Target (love the bug eyes)...
Sure wish I would of been able to swim like that, guess you need to start young and have a pool or lake/ocean, to swim in, the park pool with knee high water didn't cut it! Well now that I think of it we did spend summer days at various public beaches at the lakes, but my swimming abilities were not the best.
1 comment:
Their like fish in water.
Sure wish I would of been able to swim like that, guess you need to start young and have a pool or lake/ocean, to swim in, the park pool with knee high water didn't cut it! Well now that I think of it we did spend summer days at various public beaches at the lakes, but my swimming abilities were not the best.
Gram J
Post a Comment