Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School Update

Well in true kid fashion I didn't get too much information out of the kids, but I did learn that they all had great days, love their teachers, and all had friends in class. Oh, and they all complained about lunch (they changed the lunch times around)...Bail said hers was too early, Nico said his was too late, and Liv said hers was too short!

Bella loved preschool and did a great job (no tears & no accidents)!! I asked about her friends and she said with sympathy that her friend "E" cried and that she couldn't remember any of their names but the the teacher knew them. I told her that next time "E" cries that she should tell her that it will be ok.

After I picked Bella up from school she and I headed home, got in our suits, grabbed our lunch that we made the night before in her new lunch box (she wanted one because the older girls got ones) and then headed to the pool for some mommy & Bella time! Grandma Wilma is in town but didn't go with us because she had to make a trip to St. Louis with Don (more on this trip later)!

Here we are at the pool getting ready to eat lunch:

So that's all for today!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Yeah you made it through Bella's first day of school. :)

The Stoner Family said...

that is such a good picture!!!

JMV said...

The lunch complaints sound like a spin off from the 3 bears story.

too hot, too cold,, too hard too soft.....if you don't remember the story people, find the book and read it!! Hopefuly Ella's was just right!!!!

And Ms Olivia I agree, recess and lunch time are just never long enough in school.

JMV said...

What beautiful girls!!!!!


MOM/Grandma