Drop off for all of them went very well...the older three were excited to get on with their days, to see who's in their classes and get to know their new teachers. Little miss was so excited to get to her school...the whole time we were dropping the big ones off she was asking when we could go to her school. When we finally got there she did such I great job...I'm so proud of her and all of them! She was fine when I left but I wasn't! I made it to the car but had the biggest lump in my throat, and once I was in the car I had tears (not a lot but they were present). It's just so hard to think that my baby is old enough for preschool...this sweet little girl (ok not all the time) has been home with me since the day she was born! I must stop now or the water works are going to start and I'm afraid they won't stop!
Here are some photos from this morning:
I'll let you know tonight how each of their days went!

3 comments:
How many things could Bella possibly need at Pre-School? Her backpack is bigger than her! The pics are cute...Nico looks really excited in his. The other day in the dining hall he told me he wasn't at all ready to go back to school
Funny thing is that her backpack is empty! That was Olivia's last year and Bella thought she needed one for preschool (Liv did too in preschool). Plus it adds to the effect! Yes Nico was excited!
I just love seeing their first day of school pictures.
Ella looks so happy to be in school like her siblings, Yes Sherri that last one off to school even if only pre school is emotional, another milestone in life. Sniffle Sniffle. Hows Don feel about it all? Oh thats right he is so busy right now it may not even of sunk in yet,,,
Go MIZZOU
MOM
Post a Comment