Boy he lucked out with mostly hotties...I knew I picked a good, but Travis Tritt & William H Macy not so much. I could deal with Don looking like Edmund Stoiber when he gets up there in age...I've seen worse!
4 years ago
"These are the days of our lives"
2 comments:
holy catfish - edmuind stoiber??? edmuind "eddy" stoiber"? that´s a totally no go, couldn´t be any worse. you are lucky, you don´t have to suffer from that guy. he´s from bavaria - and even most of the world think germany IS bavaria - it is soooo far different from the rest of our country. stoiber is VERY old fashioned and a very bad free speaker, alweays needs a written concept (and even then...). look at wikiopedia for "weir-do" and you might find his picture in the german version ;)
Don,
I can't believe that I have not noticed that you are a dead ringer for George Clooney. Now I am wondering if you are loaded,,, that is cash wise like GEORGE CLOONEY!!
Post a Comment