Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bella Loves the Tag!!

Bella's snugglie since she was an infant has been a elephant blankie that we call Ellie. She has always needed it when tired and for the longest time we thought she just liked to just hold on it & snuggle. When she was about 2yrs or so we discovered what her true love of Ellie was....the TAG! When she is tired she likes to rub her finger nail along the tag and if we are in the car and don't have Ellie she uses the tag on her car seat. When we were coming back from MN in July I decided I better get a little video of this before she grows out of it...too cute!!

This clip you'll get to see the Ellie & Car Seat Rub:


This morning Bella hopped into bed with Don and I for a morning snuggle. While we were cuddling she started to rub my nose and says "my tag"...such a silly girl!

1 comment:

JMV said...

I could of told you it was a tag thing she has.

I noticed it many times plus I have noticed other kids that have the tag thing going on, or the satin edging on their blankie.
Anyways to you Bella TAG YOUR IT!

Love Gram J