OK I feel better today! Don and I went on a couple mile walk this morning on the trail, and this helped to rejuvenate my mental health at least for a few hours anyway!! The weather and fresh air were a nice plus as well!
It's so important for everyone, especially moms, to make sure we just take at least 20 minutes a day for ourselves to refresh...I fail at this miserably myself. It's so easy to get wrapped up into family life and push ourselves to the back burner.
So my challenge for myself is to find a small window (at least 20 mins) every day for "mental health time"...feel free to join me & let me know what kind of things you are doing for yourself!!!
I'll keep you posted on how that goes!
4 years ago

1 comment:
good...I was alittle worried!!! and how funny that you tagged this one "mental health"!!!
Post a Comment