Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Spooktacular New Backgraound!!

I really LOVE Halloween so I thought it was time to start getting in the spirit of the holiday...hope you enjoy the new background!

PS...GO VOTE FOR CHASE for the Heisman, he has fallen to 2nd place!!!! -------->

4 comments:

The Stoner Family said...

I love it!! Halloween is such a fun time of year! I changed mine too!

Andreas said...

the new background is awesome!!

JMV said...

The back ground is Ghoulish!

Remember the Halloween party I had for you when we lived in Fridley?
That was fun, if I lived closer I would have one for Bailey and her friends, I even remember your costume, do you?
I am voting for Chase he is up by 1 as of 2 mn.'s ago.\Come on Mizzou spread the word!

Mom J

The Barnes Crew said...

Maybe next year you should come down and do that for her! ;)

My costume was a punk rocker...which at the time I thought was edgy but by today's standards pretty modest!!