Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back to School=Back to Germs Part II

The germs strike again! I got a call around noon yesterday from Bailey from school saying she had a really bad headache and could I bring her some meds. I thought for sure when I got to school she would be running a fever but not so, just the headache.

We go on with the rest of the day with a minor headache and then at midnight (of course right after I fall asleep) I hear Bailey yell, "MOM, I have a really bad headache!". That is when the fever struck her and now she's home from school.

Fortunately, I was proactive and had emailed our doctor yesterday to get a prescription for Bailey and I (yes my throat is hurting too & I don't have time for strep to take me down)...so our meds should be ready soon!

I hope she is the last one to get this!!!

2 comments:

A said...

okay...yall STAY AWAY from us...we are all starting to feel better!!! keep those meds handy...we may all need em before its over!!!

Brooke said...

It doesn't get any better in college--dang athletes pass everything to each other. One of my volleyball girls has had something EVERY weekend and we have several other athletes of different sports with the same things.