I just have to say that I can't wait for the season premier of Grey's Anatomy tonight!!!! I have missed gawking at that hottie McDreamy for an hour every week and all the drama that show brings! :)
How many of you are anxiously awaiting it tonight??
4 years ago

7 comments:
I don't watch it, must be good if you like it.
I may have to try and win you some Grey's Anatomy season DVD'S.
Test for you, what is the medical term for the flesh eating disease?
Come on smartie pants, and googling it.
Mom
Necrotizing fasciitis...so there!
Heck yeah!!! And we get watch 2 hours tonight!!!
I'm super excited about it, only I have to DVR and watch it later because I have to help with Rex's class tonight :(
yeah!!! cant wait!!!
as with most us-shows we are a season behind or at the beginning of a season when you are starting a new one. since i´m a us-tv-show-addict (it all started wit h 24 + ER), we are following this one. but i have to admit (just watched the newest episode last night) that these ladies and gents have SERIOUS issues - how can they focus on their job? no prob, since mcdreamy is allowed to test his new brain-tumor-surgery at living patients. counting last night he has a losing record of 0-5, the sixth patient (the actress whos is known as molly blane from "the unit" btw) being in a lifelong coma (which makes it 0-5-1?). not to mention the doc who had a serious tremor after being shot - at the hospital ;)
I can't wait!! And ER is on right before, too!
Post a Comment