These are the Heisman promotional items that we sent out to all the media across the country. they contain a view master with a highlight roll of photos of Chase Daniel our Heisman Candidate. This original idea allows our Sports Information Department to update the media throughout the season with new photos whenever they choose to. ~Don
I think these are pretty cool and our kids do too! ~Sherri
that is awesome!!! Kade just got one of these from KK...but his has sound. do these have sound, Don?? I mean, we could record Chase saying things like, "Black 24, Gold 35, hut, hut, hut!!" I'm just sayin'.
4 comments:
Don I still have my view master.
It could be a collectors item by now.
Nice idea!!
Mom J
that is awesome!!! Kade just got one of these from KK...but his has sound. do these have sound, Don?? I mean, we could record Chase saying things like, "Black 24, Gold 35, hut, hut, hut!!" I'm just sayin'.
Very cool- I love it!
That is pretty cool!!
Post a Comment