Friday, September 5, 2008

Prayer Request Update

Thank you to those who have been praying for our friend Mike, and I ask that you continue to pray until the family has firm answers to what is going on with his health. I can tell you that he completed a series of test this week that led the doctors to find a small spot on his brain. The good news is that it's not a tumor, but the bad news is that they think he may have had a small stroke that led to the seizure. For those of you that know Mike, I'm sure are just as shocked as I am about this. For those of you that do not know him, he's very athletic...working out everyday & if not working out he's water skiing, slender, great blood pressure, and low cholesterol.

God has answered our first set of prayers by giving answers as to what could possibly be going on...now let's pray that whatever caused this possible stroke, be something that is easily treated.

Many blessings to you and your families!

1 comment:

JMV said...

Pleae let the O'Connor family know I am thinking of them and that Mike is added to my prayer list.

Mom