...for Womb at the Innsane to win the Dottie Award category of Captain of the Cheer Squad.
If you go and vote for her make sure that you return back to her blog and leave my blog address in the comment section that I sent you there! If you do I will then get 2 extra chances to win a really cute handbag...we all know how much I LOVE handbags, so make sure you go vote by Monday!!
She REALLY wants to win this award and I REALLY want to win the bag!!
What are you waiting for go vote now!!! :-)
4 years ago

4 comments:
I voted & left your name/blog address. Hope you win the handbag!
What a hoot! I voted too and gave you the credit. Good luck on winning the handbag; of course, if you do, you'll probably have to go buy some new shoes to match.
I did as you instructed also! Hope you get that new purse.
holy crap...you won !!!!
Post a Comment