Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 7 of Preschool

I almost forgot to tell you that this morning went great! We tried something new with her this morning...we woke her up with everyone else to allow her to have more time to ease into her day (she's a little like her mother: likes to sleep in & is kind of cranky in the early morning). Bribery from grandma Jean (new panties & if she does good at school 3 times a present) & dad (picking her up & the two of them having lunch at the office) also helped. AND the fact that her school was offering one of her favorite snacks..."brown soup" (10 points to the person that can tell me what "brown soup" is).

From what Don told me she did great at school until she saw him....the smile turned to tears. He thought that maybe they were tears of excitement of seeing him (let's hope so but I'm not sold)! :-)

-------------------

Tonight was pretty low key. Don worked late, Nico & Liv got their homework done early, it's rainy out so no outdoor play, and so we (Nico, Liv, Bella & I) decided to play a game of LIFE. We had a great time and I loved the fact that everyone got along, were good sports and just had fun!
Chloe tried really hard to be apart of the action by continually walking on the board & chewing one of the pieces, but soon realized she'd lost the battle & conceded to a nap...

6 comments:

Angela said...

Choc Pudding!!!!!!! 10 points for me!!

and that picture of Choooo is so dang cute. she totally took over that couch

JMV said...

I agree Choc. pudding,, ok I cheated Sherri told me yest.

I used to love playing board games.
Its great family time if everyone is a good sport about it!

Has Bella played candyland or chutes and ladders?

Mom J

A said...

dangit!!! i knew that one. I still get the points anyways!!!

A said...

and what in the hotness is going on in the pic with you and Bella...your workouts are paying off sister!!! love ya!!!

Hairston said...

10 pts for me!! choc pudding!!

The Barnes Crew said...

Congrats ladies...you all get 10 points, Chocolate Pudding it is!! :)

& thanks Adriene but I just think it was the angle!