Sunday, September 7, 2008

Belts

Bail had a great idea when I picked them up from school on Friday...she suggested going to find some cute ribbons to make black & gold belts for the game on Saturday. I hadn't sewn in a while so I was on board to be able to use my creative brain for a little while.

I made 4 different styles and 5 belts:
  • Bail - black & gold Reversible
  • Liv - black with a yellow polka dot ribbon overlay on one side and the other the same gold as Bail's
  • Bella's - black with a "I {heart} Football" ribbon overlay on one side and the other the same gold as the other girls
  • Mom's - the same as Liv's
  • Wes's - black with a yellow polka dot ribbon overlay and the other side is just black but still could be reversible

5 comments:

The Stoner Family said...

Good job!!!

JMV said...

Great idea now take it one step further and start marketing and selling them in town, before someone else does.... you could even make ties for the guys and collars for the dogs.... or vice-a-versa ha! Get going woman and make some $$$$

Mom

Brooke said...

Very cute!

A said...

so stinking cute!!! if I can ever find jeans to fit those stubs, she will be sportting it non-stop!!! thanks!!!

SAHM said...

Too cute! Now, I want to hit Hobby Lobby and see what I can find.