Uggh!! Yesterday Bail had a dentist appt (2 fillings) @ 2PM and it was to last about an hour....which meant I probably wouldn't be able to make it to school pick-up at 3:10 so I had a friend bring the other two home. She brought them home and then she and I chatted for a few minutes. While chatting there were only two of my children out there with me...I should have known at this point that something wasn't quite right because my kids like to be involved in all of my conversations (can drive me crazy).
My friend left and I headed into the house to find Nico and Liv laid out on the couch. Nico's tummy has been hurting for about two days (but nothing else) and Liv was all buddled up in a blanket. When I asked what was wrong, very sad little tears strolled down her check as she exclaimed the she had a headache, she was freezing, and her lower back hurt. Anytime this child says she has a headache 90% of the time it = a fever and I was right.
Needless to say she is home with Bella and I, and I'm hoping for a quick recovery & that it doesn't spread through the rest of them (the older two would be uber bummed if they had to miss the game tomorrow)!
BTW the Tigers take on SEMO tomorrow with 6PM kick-off...go TIGERS!!
M-I-Z...
4 years ago

4 comments:
Awww poor Olivia! Hope she feels better soon...that's NO fun! Hope to see you at the game tomorrow night! Go Tigers!
Hope they feel better soon! That stinks!
Z-O-U!
welcome to the family - we´ve been floored by the same stuf the second day. but we won´t make it to the game anyway - ppv means no internet-stream - but that way i might get a good night of sleep ;)
Z-O-U! Even if my sister thinks it's stupid. Sorry to hear the kids are not feeling well. I promise you by 6pm tomorrow even if the older ones aren't feeling well they will be great. Wish I could be there :( 2 more weeks and I get to see a game live!!
Post a Comment