This is a test to see how many people actually follow my blog! I started this blog as a way to keep my family informed and as a place to vent my thoughts...so now I'm curious too see how many actually read this on a regular basis.
I have been toying with adding this little diddy on the side for awhile, but didn't "cuz what if I don't have any friends mommy" ... so I let my friend Adriene be the leader & go first cuz she likes to be the line leader anyway! :)
Okay, now that I got the 4 yr old out of me...click on the side ------->
and come & follow me!!!
4 years ago

2 comments:
umm, excuse me?? you are NOT in line...step to the right please. thank you...now back to yoru regularly scheduled blogging!!!
All though I am a Leader, when it comes to your Blogs I am a Follower!!
Ok so far your up to 2 followers! feeling a little better now?
Mom
Post a Comment