**Update** FYI he's even hotter in person...I know it's hard to believe that someone that good looking can get even better! And I've pretty much told everyone that even glances at me (hee hee)...giddy like a school girl!!
-----
Every Tuesday and Thursday Don and I like to go workout/walk together, and today was no different. I got to his office and before we took off he says that we have to drop off a bag of gear in the indoor facility (we walk campus so we leave from his office)...I'm not thinking anything of it. We get over there and a camera crew comes walking out...still not thinking anything of it because when you have a decent team and a Heisman candidate they are around a lot. I go to open the first set of the double doors and beyond them I see Chase (our QB), Chad (our AD of Media Relations), a man I don't recognize and OMG...my heart starts skipping a beat! It is none other then my boyfriend (this is what we affectionately refer to him as, in my home)...Kirk Herbstreit. This man is BEAUTIFUL and I love to watch College Game Day not only because of college football but because of him!My wonderful husband new he was coming for sometime and set me up so I could meet him. We walk in say hello and Don says, "Kirk I'd like you to meet my wife she's a big fan" (great now he thinks I'm a stalker...ok maybe I am but he doesn't need to know)! :) Then he says, "can I get a picture". I look at him, wait...what?...Me...with them? OMG! We get together Don pulls out his iPhone snaps and says "good". Form here we stand around chatting for a bit (boy I hope the drool and gazing wasn't too noticeable), then walk them out, and Don and I take off for our walk. The whole time I'm on cloud nine and BTW who cares that my laptop is broke, I just met the hottie!
Let me just remind you that I was coming to work out, so yeah no shower yet...uggh, I look like crap, and I've got my sunglasses on my head so I look extra retarded. Oh and Don said the photo looked good on his phone but not so much...of course it turned out blurry, but who cares I was touching the hottie and you can see enough! :)
Kirk, Me and Chase...
PS I'm posting from Don's office...we still don't have word on my Apple yet!

7 comments:
Very Nice!!!
Don is a great husband, how many men would hook up a Hottie for his Wife!
Sweet dreams do come true!
OK Sherri,
ENJOY YOUR RIDE ON CLOUD 9
P.S. Don; I sure do like Howie Long
Haha, I am so glad you got to meet him. He was sitting in the training room talking with Chase & Rex I believe at one point this morning...I might have stared at him for a few minutes...I must agree he is a hottie!
Lucky you! I am glad you got to meet him! I have had those feeling before when you are actually face to face with your crush and you don't know what to do! I have the same thing with Kent Herbek! There, my secret is out! I have met him a few times and my heart was just racing! Thanks Jean - I like Howie too!
Sherri I forgot to add I read he is married... and that it seems you and his wife Allison have something in common, cheerleading.
Rah! rah!
MOM J
yea, ummm don, I really think Bradd Pitt is hot, oh and Jason Taylor, and Zach Thomas, and...wait, I'll just stop right there!!!
Sherri...dont wash your hands...if you touch mine it will be like I touched him too!!! :-)
He is super hot!!!!
I am so freaking jealous!! I too watch college gameday so I can get a little Kirk time in.
I was in KS yesterday and all of a sudden Joey texts and says hey Kirk Herbstreit is in our building and keeps walking by my office. Nice here I actually go away for a couple of days and Kirk comes to town.
I probably would not wash that shirt ever again:) Just kidding
Post a Comment