Thursday, October 9, 2008

No More Tears (& no I'm not talking about J&J's soap)

I think it's safe to say that Bella actually likes school now...no more tears! She had a great day today and has been talking about it ever since I picked her up 2 hours ago! YEAH!!!

While she was in school Don and I went on our usual walk....I have to say it was the best one yet! I decided it might be fun to walk through campus and I was right (as usual) :-)...I was able to get my people watching & walking in at the same time...LOVE IT!!! BTW someone needs to plant the What Not to Wear team on campus...holy cow there were some horrendous outfit choices but it made the walk all the more entertaining! Oh yea, I'll be walking there again on Tuesday!

I have a fun evening planned with some girlfriends and I'll clue you in later!

PS. This morning Bella hopped into bed with me so we could cuddle before getting up. As she's loving on me with my chin in her hand she says, "Mommy, there was two puppies going down Olivia's bed last night!". Not sure if that was a dream or what but thought it was funny!

1 comment:

JMV said...

Check the closets I think the kids smuggled in another dog!!!


Love Gram J