Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crazy Busy

First of all, as you can tell I have my laptop up running right now at the bare minimum level (it still needs A LOT of work...maybe next week we can finish it up, but at least I have it working).

Second, life has been crazy busy around here with lots going on the past coupe of weeks and a couple of guests. The first guest to arrive was our friend the "Kraut" (aka Andy) for his fall Mizzou trip (he got here late Tuesday evening). He likes to make two US trips a year, one in the spring to work camps with Don, and the second in the fall to work a home and away game (he sure loves Mizzou)! :) I always like to joke with him, "You spend all of that money to come to the states and of all places you pick here!"...he laughs and claims he loves it (and Mizzou football)! 

The second guest to arrive was my dad who flew in today. Poor guy came into a very busy day (heck who am I kidding it has been a crazy week). This morning started off with Miss Bella's class field trip to the pumpkin patch (the same one that I brought the kids to a couple weeks ago)...this trip was 8:30-11:30. After her trip we rushed to daddy's office to pick up grandpa (daddy was kind enough to pick him up at our airport for me), shoved sandwiches down our throats and then headed off to Miss Liv's class field trip to their Partner in Education's property from 11:45-2:24pm. They played games, painted pumpkins, listened to Halloween stories, recited Halloween poems to us, had snack, and went on a fun hayride. Both field trips were a lot of fun and we had a gorgeous day for them! After that we went back to the kids school to pick the rest of them up, get Liv's stuff from her class, then to our house, and then my dad brought my sister and a couple of the kids to get food/after school snacks.

Tonight we are having a Trunk-or-Treat at the complex that Don works at which should be lots of fun for the kids. My friend Adriene & I thought it would be a fun thing to do for the kids since all of the Support Staff wives & our spouses will be gone for Halloween. Which leads me to the reason why my dad is here. This weekend is our annual football wives trip and we are going to Baylor...I really look forward to it and it's always a good time! After the last two weeks that I've had I NEED this little break!!! I feel bad for my dad though because they are going to WEAR him out...oh well, someone else can have a turn to be run ragged other then me! :) Then after the Trunk-or-Treating tonight my dad & I have errands to run (run, run, run).

I have many fun pictures to post from the past week or so, so when my computer is up to par or I get access to Don's I will share them.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, BE SAFE, DON'T EAT TO MUCH CANDY AND GO TIGERS!!!

M-I-Z.....

1 comment:

Tony said...

Z-O-U.....

Where are the updates!!!!!?????!!!!