Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Very 1st Blog Award!!

**Oops I was supposed to add 8 people and only added 7...who's the lucky 8th person...actually I'm going to make it 9 because I couldn't pick just one?

I was awarded this by Kadi of wombattheinnsane.com. Thank you, Kadi I am honored as this is my very 1st award!! How cool is that people...she is a blogger celeb and thought of little ole me!

Here's the translation of the award and the meaning behind it:

“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy] "They are all charming blogs, and the majority of them aim to show the marvels of friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?"Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.”


Thanks again Kadi!

The seven blogs that I am going to award are:
  1. Adriene of catonsblog.blogspot.com
  2. Tony of spicci.blogspot.com
  3. Kate E. (private...I think)
  4. Brooke of texanbrooke.blogspot.com
  5. Christin (private)
  6. Carrie Y (private)
  7. Amy W. of amwalk21.blogspot.com
  8. Neisha of www.hairstontigers.blogspot.com
  9. Krista & Rob of cowboyhunts.blogspot.com
Thank you to all of you for coming by and reading my blog and leaving comments. I love to blog (as all of you do too) and I love being able to share a little bit of us with you!

Love to you all and please "pay it forward"!

~Sherri

3 comments:

The Stoner Family said...

That is pretty cool!!

JMV said...

Nice!

You forgot to thank God.

Joking!.... you know I am referring to the Oscar, Emmy and the rest of those Celeb...awards!!!

MOM

The Vesh's said...

Good Job! I love your blog!