1. I have never been able to keep my bedroom clean for more then a day (my mom can attest to this)...not sure what is wrong with me. I have always admired those who have the bedroom that looks like nobody lives there.
2. I LOVE shoes (or ALL accessories)...which is part of the whole bedroom issue because I can't walk in my closet because it is covered with shoes. I cannot walk into a store without at least checking out the shoe section. When I find ones I like, if I can't buy them at that time, I obsess about them until I do! Sickness I know!
3. I was a cheerleader from 7th grade until my freshman year in college. I would have cheered longer had I not met Don and ruined my GPA...oops!
4. I was a vocal music major in college and sang 1st soprano, but the kicker is that I can't really read music. I get the gist of it but not very well at all...I do it all by ear! This my friends is why I'm not teaching.
5. I hate cats. I hat when they come up to you and rub all over you...they totally know when you don't like them. Not to mention they are pissy snobs!
6. At age four I was bit in the face by an English Bulldog named Sarge. My friends and I were sitting on my back steps along with the dog...the neighbor boy leaned over and kissed his dog and then I did, and then chomp right in the face! I only remember bits and pieces of it, but the one thing that sticks out in my mind are the royal blue straps that the ER strapped me down with. Oh and the cool plastic play food that my mom got for me when I was done. The dog was put to sleep (not his only offense...he got the mailman too) and he pretty much paid for my wedding!
7. I'm throwing in a bonus fun fact...I hate mornings!! If I could sleep until 10-11 I totally would! I much prefer being up really late and sleeping in!
7. I'm throwing in a bonus fun fact...I hate mornings!! If I could sleep until 10-11 I totally would! I much prefer being up really late and sleeping in!

1 comment:
Ha! I love #3 and the one about the dog is sad, but I laughed when you said he paid for your wedding!
Post a Comment