Monday, October 13, 2008

Fallen Tigers

On Saturday Mizzou played Oklahoma State on Farout field with a 7PM kick-off (also on ESPN 2). For what ever the reason our boys just couldn't get it together and we ended up losing 28-23...which makes us 5-1 and knocked us down in ranking from #3 to #11. Such a bummer but hopefully our boys can get their drive back this week and bring back a victory against the Texas Longhorns at Texas...kick-off is at 7PM on ABC (national coverage).

The positive/fun part of Saturday was it was a "mom's" game. The kids stayed home with a sitter while mom, Ang, and friends tailgated. We had a great time, the food was really good, but before the fun started I realized when I got to our tailgate that I had forgotten the BBQ at home so had to run all the way back home to get it...fortunately I was going against traffic and I only live 5 minutes from the complex.

2 comments:

The Hunts said...

Loved seeing you and Don this weekend. Can't thank you enough for your hospitality to me and the family. Kids enjoyed playing and were wiped out by the end.

Rob

JMV said...

I know you enjoyed your Mom time, but Bailey thinks Mizzou lost because you left her at home!!!

Nice try Bailey!!!


I hope to be able to watch the next game!!!

MOM J