Before heading on to Grayton we made a pit stop at the USS Alabama to fulfill an item on
Tony's Bucket List. If you want "guy" details of the ship you can head over to the Spicci Blog where Tony laid it out for you. This would not have been my idea of something I HAVE to do but glad that we did it...it was very interesting, and a nice addition to the trip.Don in front of the Athletic Equipment Room...
After touring the ship we went through the fighter plane hanger and then all but Aimee and toured the submarine...she & I both are claustrophobic so touring this was a big no way for both of us.
After all tours were over we headed over to Pensacola to check out their beach (we like to do this every year) and then it was on to Grayton.
Sophie, Bail, Nico, & Liv on the beach in Pensacola (Bella was sleeping in the car with Don)...

2 comments:
I love Nico's pic...It's like he is saying, "hey I am a stud!"
Very cool to see the USS Mobile, I like checking things like that out. Good experience for the kids to see something new and different.
Yeah Nico stud man.
I want to know where Nico gets his studism from? Is it you Don?
New word Studism!!! Hope to see it in the 20010 dictionary!
Mom J
Post a Comment