Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break '09

This year we headed to Grayton Beach State Park in FL for the 2nd year in a row for Spring Break. Us along with our friends the Spiccis, headed out on Saturday, March 21st at 6:30AM for the long trek to Mobile, AL....our 1st stop. My friend Adriene's mom was gracious enough to let us stay at her house while she was up here, in MO, visiting Adriene's family. It was about a 12 hour trip which seemed even longer with a preschooler asking every half hour, "when are we going on the trip?", and her mommy saying, "honey THIS IS the trip, but we will be at KK's house tonight". She never really quite got that concept but instead tired out of asking about 6 hours or so into it. The change from family cars to "boy car" & "girl car" helped the trip to go even faster of which I drove for the last 4 hours. 

Photos of the "girl car" (being that Aimee and I are the only ones that document stuff like this we have no pictures of the "boy car"): 
Soph, Bail, Liv & Bella...
Aimee & I 
(yes I'm driving at the time of the photo...don't try this it's not safe)...

2 comments:

Andreas said...

OMG - kids are getting bigger by the minute, esp. bella :O

JMV said...

whose the 2 chics, Thelma and Louise?


Nice pictures...

Mom J