Liv (the 1st to find hers) and Bail with their Easter treasures from the EB...

Bella & Nico with their baskets (poor Nico was the last to find his basket which seems to be the trend every year)...


My Easter table setting and my very first Bunny Cake (it was YUMMY)...
The kids all ready for the Easter Egg Hunt and Don on his grilling deck making some tasty Polish Sausage...

Mom, Nico, Bella & Bail (dad & Liv were busy looking for eggs) and Nico plotting his next move...
Liv on the hunt and Aimee & I in our "photo shoot"...



2 comments:
Your family had a Beautiful Easter.
The Kids are Blessed to have such Loving, caring, great parents!
The Bunny cake looked awesome and I wish i could of bit into his Tail, or his ears....
Way to go Don..Polish sausage on easter, My parents would of been proud of you!!
Plus thats a good way to get some Pollock in you!!!
He made the Polish Sausage because I asked him too!! HA!!
Post a Comment