Thursday, May 15, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes #6

Here we are again and with the same child (what have I done wrong with this one)! Bella and I are sitting on the couch, she's playing & I'm on the computer, of course. She goes to do something and knocks the baby wipes box off of the couch, it falls to the floor and it breaks open with the contents in it falling out. She then says, "oh damn it"! I look at her and nonchalantly correct her with, "oh darn it" and she repeats me and all is fine.

Maybe the nonchalant approach is the way to go...she then sees that using those words doesn't get her the "oh my gosh" reaction. Well the theory sounds good to me right now anyway!

2 comments:

A said...

yea, don needs his mouth washed out!!!

Andreas said...

german foul language anyone?