Bella: "Mom, I want some orange juice and I want to pick out my cup!"
Mom: "Why don't you pick out a sippy cup"
Bella: "I don't want a sippy cup"
Mom: "Bella, I don't want juice all over so please find a sippy cup"
Bella: "I don't want a sippy cup, I want to ooze a megaree (meg-a-ree) cup!" (as she's saying this I'm actually in the fridge getting the juice)
Mom: "You want to use a what?"
Bella: "I want to ooze a megaree cup!"
*Note: 'ooze' is how she says 'use'
At this point I have no idea what she is talking about. I pull my head out of the fridge to find out what she wants to use....I chuckle & allow her to use it with a tiny bit of hesitation (don't really want juice everywhere), but she did a great job with it! Here is a photo of her and her megaree cup of juice:

3 comments:
hilariuos...we need to drink some more "megarees" soon!!!
Too funny! I guess she is getting ready for the fourth of Jula! Don't forget that darn NEMO VIDEO!
as i can see preparations for the memorial day party include the whole family :)
Post a Comment