Wednesday, October 31, 2007

White Trash Cheerleaders

Today at 10AM the Athletic Department had a Halloween Costume contest! All I'm going to say is HYSTERICAL and I'll let the photos tell the story involving Don, Borts (for those of you who don't know Adam Borts...he is Don's assistant & rents our basement), & Matt (one of our GA trainers)!!
Borts, Matt, & Don
Aren't they Hot!! There is a reason God made them men & not women!!

I have nothing to say..."This is so embarrassing!"
This poor child is scarred for life! Bella was supposed to be apart of the spirit squad but she opted out...can you blame her! Thank the lord she has good judgement so far...

Matt, Borts, Keith (our good friend & a MU strength coach) & Don


Keith & Don
Bella is happy now that her friend, Kinleigh, joined her!
They had a play date and then Kate & Mason came over for a yummy Chipotle lunch - Thanks Kate!
PS ~ They won for funniest costume!

1 comment:

A said...

okay the fact that Don left the 'O' out of his "ZOU" pants is freakin hilarious!!! I will never think of that cheer the same!!!

And the girls are too cute all dressed up!