Sunday, October 14, 2007

Prayers for Friends

Please keep my very good friend Adriene & her family in your prayers as her father passed away in the very early morning hours today. This was sudden and he was only 57. He was a very kind, generous, loving and fun man! Please pray for strength for Adriene & her family to help guide them through this.

One more note, the countdown clock that I have to Mardi Gras is a trip that Don & I planned with Adriene , Keith & Kade (her hubby & son) to go see her father & mother. Her father was heavily involved in the Mobile, AL festivities (Mardi Gras was started here) and he really wanted us to come and experience this great time with him! Now we will go to honor him!

2 comments:

JMV said...

So sorry to hear about your friends father. What a sorrow full time for her and her family. I know you and other friends will provide much comfort to her. I will keep her in my prayers,
Mom Can't wait to see everyone next Week!!

JMV said...

So sorry to hear about your friends father. What a sorrow full time for her and her family. I know you and other friends will provide much comfort to her. I will keep her in my prayers,
Mom... Can't wait to see everyone next Week!!