Thursday, October 18, 2007

Visitors

The Barnes house has been a mecca for visitors and I'm loving it! This time a year we don't see Don much so it's nice to have company.

Today we have more coming...yeah! I'm so excited because my long time college friends, Katy & Ginger, are coming down from Minnesota on there way to see their dad in Southern MO. Katy has never been to COMO so I can't wait for her to get here, but the sad part is they are only here for a few hours...I'll take what I can get!

Also, I'm excited because my cousins, Chip & Matt, are coming down for the whole weekend...we'll have a great time! They'll be able to be here for the game & they'll get to hang out on the sidelines with Don!

Photos from our visits with guests:

Ginger, Katy & the kids with the practice fields in the background...

Matt, Chip & the kids w/the practice fields behind them...

Ginger & Katy on Faurot Field...
Ginger, myself, & Katy on Faurot...
Matt & Chip on Faurot...

1 comment:

JMV said...

Great Blogging Sherri, and the pictures are darling, cutest kids in the world. Ok even if I was not the Gramma I would still say that!! Go Mizzou, and looking forward to wwatching the game there Oct. 27th