This weekend Liv decided that she only wanted to compete in two events for her 1st time and opted for the vault and bars. On the vault she scored an 8.5 & received a blue ribbon (the best
you can get), and on bars her score was 7.0 & received a white ribbon (3rd best ribbon you can
get). In addition to receiving her ribbons she also got a cute sling back back-pack and a lanyard with gymnastics written on it...gifts that they all got for entering in the meet. We took video of her and if I can figure out our new video camera I will post the video...it's so cute!
The girls are stretching (Liv is the one with her back to the camera)...
The girls lined up waiting for their turn at the vault (like I said in the basketball post, no action shots because the turn out blurry with my big lens)....
Way to go Olivia, we are so proud of you...you did an AWESOME job!!

2 comments:
WooWoo!! You go girl!!
Ms Olivia your are GymFantastic!!
keep up the good work!!!
Post a Comment