4 years ago
Friday, December 12, 2008
MU Athletic Dept. Christmas Party
Last night was the annual athletic department Christmas party and this year it was held at the Stoney Creek Inn. We all had a great time with food, drinks, story time (which is a tradition...Mike (our AD) read Twas the Night Before Christmas before Santa came), Santa...which the kids were very excited about especially Liv & Bella, gifts...the kids all got one, Don got a gift certificate to Sophia's & I "won" a gift certificate for a one night stay at the Stoney Creek Inn in a theme room-woohoo, and friends!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A free night's stay...that is awesome...someone at our table won a basketball camp t-shirt, but I took the ticket up. I'm guessing it was Borts, he said he wins a t-shirt every year.
What a Nice Hoiday party, the kids will have good memories of that.
Glad you won something Sherri.... hope you keep up the winning streak!
I swear you should get Ella Bella into store ads.. make some ching on the side!!!
Mom J
Post a Comment