In addition to the Spiccis having us, they were also kind enough to have Borts (one of Don's assistants) and Erich (one of Don's students) for dinner as well. The food was fantastic but as with all holidays there was a TON of it! They made turkey, stuffing, dressing, veggies cranberries, mashed potatoes rolls, coconut custard pie, pumpkin pie and pecan pie...it was all DELICIOUS! We brought pre dinner snacks, I made sweet potato casserole (it was AWESOME) and two pie (I made apple and Bail made cherry...both SO GOOD)!
Thanks Tony, Aimee, and Sophie!!!!!
Aimee & Tony prepping and Borts, Bella, & I....
Bella helping to put the silver away (she did a great job) and the rest playing a game...
Bailey's Cherry Pie and my Apple Pie (this one turned out so much better then my last one)...

1 comment:
Pies look yummy... sounds like quite the Thanksgiving Feast with friends and Family...gret memories to store
Love Mom J
Post a Comment