Wednesday, December 17, 2008

If Momma Ain't Happy Ain't Nobody Happy!

Momma IS happy today...so all can be happy today! :)

The three older kids are at school today, I was able to get my hair cut & colored this morning, and Bella & I are going to lunch with daddy (and maybe Mitch) Mitch is our good friend & Bella's Godfather (1 of 2) in from Indiana where he's the head EQ Mgr. He will be here until Friday and we are excited about his visit since he hasn't been here since the summer of '05!

5 comments:

JMV said...

Oh you go girl!!!

Stylin Momma Sherri...


I hope I get in to get the ends cut on my hair before I leave for Tex.

The Vesh's said...

Sassy new doo! Looks great, you are ready for Texas!

JMV said...

Oh Sherri I was wondering if you were going to Blog about your trip to the store yesterday...
Hint for you all...London Bridges falling down, or I should say Britches!!! Hee!!! sorry Sherri I had too.

Mom J

The Stoner Family said...

wooohooo!! Looking good!!

A said...

you and your pics of yourself crack my a$$ up!!1 love it!! cant wait to spend a week in the warm weather with yall!!!