Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day

Despite everyone's political views I must admit that this Inauguration Day is a monumetous occasion more so then any other! I pray for our country and for President-elect Barack Obama that he will make the right decisions and choices for our country during his four years in office. Although he wasn't my choice, like many other Americans, to hold office for this term, I do believe that now we all need to pull together as one, one nation under GOD, to repair our country and make it a place that we all can be proud of!

God Bless and God Bless America!

3 comments:

The Vesh's said...

Fantastic. I was explaining this to my children last night, although he was not our choice we have to have faith and believe that he is going to do the best things for us and support him as we can. :) You rock!

JMV said...

AMEN!!

I believe he will be a good leader, its many of the followers I am worried about.
People need to first start with theirsleves, then their families to better themselves, be respectful, law biding citizens and take action to make this a safe and better world. So many do not have morales and values,expect an easy handout or are corrupt.
Ok I am done because I could go on about this subject.
God Bless America.
Mom J

The Stoner Family said...

Love the Background! :)