Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What are These People Thinking?

My sweet, wonderful, thoughtful, daughter Bailey was really into finding out what everyone wanted for Christmas this year. She even hunted for babysitting jobs so that she could earn some money to use to buy family members gifts this year...she was very determined that she must buy for her family, and I think that was so gracious of her for her age! I'm proud of you Bail! 

This is the great gift that I got from Miss Bail...I have been in serious need of a new pair of kitchen shears for sometime now because mine can't hardly cute paper anymore.

BUT take a close look at this photo and tell me what you think might be wrong with this picture....

Are you stumped? Well here take a closer look....


Have you figured it out? 

What are these people thinking? WHY does one need scissors to open a pack of scissors...are you kidding me? What if this is was the very first set of scissors I was buying...how the heck would I have opened them??? Seriously people, let's think before we package! While I'm on the topic, have you ever had to open a Barbie (or any toy for that matter)...they go so far as to stitch every strand of her hair to the cardboard facade that she comes on? Is it really necessary to secure them down that much to a piece of cardboard....I mean seriously people, it shouldn't take three hours to extract one toy from it's packaging! 

4 comments:

JMV said...

Use a Knife!!!

Mom J

A said...

hilarious that you thought about it being your "first set of scissors". lol

Bailey's Daily said...

thanks mom!!!

Michelle Riggs said...

Too funny!

Thanks for praying for my daughter, Abby.