Update: Still no sign of Ellie anywhere which totally blows mind...our house isn't the most clean and organized but it's not that bad! I have been RACKING my brain since Tuesday to come up with every possible place it could be and of course every little angle I had offered nothing. Finally last night before bed I offered up a cash reward for the 1st person to find it. Cash is a big motivator so we hopefully will have that little Ellie in hand by the end of the weekend...if not I might have to bring a medium to help me out!
---------------------
So here are some prayers to Saint Anthony the Patron Saint of Lost Things....please feel free to say these prayers in the hopes that he can help us to find our baby's best friend!!
Novena to Saint Anthony to Find a Lost Article
St. Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find Ella's Ellie which has been lost. At least restore to me peace and tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor, I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God. Amen.
------------
St. Anthony, St. Anthony
Please come down
Something is lost
And can't be found
--------------
Dear St. Anthony, I pray
Bring it back, without delay.
-------------
Novena to Saint Anthony to Find a Lost Article
St. Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find Ella's Ellie which has been lost. At least restore to me peace and tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor, I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God. Amen.
------------
St. Anthony, St. Anthony
Please come down
Something is lost
And can't be found
--------------
Dear St. Anthony, I pray
Bring it back, without delay.
-------------
Something's lost and can't be found
Please, St. Anthony, look around.
-------------
My poor baby is crying for her Ellie as I type (break my heart)!

5 comments:
Hey, St. Anthony! That's me! My parents named me after the patron Saint of Lost Causes!!!! Says a lot about me, doesn't it?
I'll say a prayer to my buddy from here in Moline. We're on a first name basis.
Aw, so sorry to hear that...hope Ellie gets found soon or has already been found!
No such luck yet but thanks all for your help! This sure doesn't make my house look/sound good...yes it's a mess but not that bad! I'm just going to chalk it up as my house is too big...yep that sounds good! :)
Awww....is Ellie a stuffed animal? Ellie is also the name of Kennedy's elephant that she sleeps with at night, naps, etc. I can only imagine that it would be quite a disaster if she got lost! I hope you find her!
You will find it, its in the house if she had it Monday,, either in the girls room or the toy room. Offer the kids a reward and I bet it will be found!!
MOM J
Post a Comment