4 years ago
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I Guess it was Inevitable
Yesterday after I picked up the kids I started feeling a little achy, so when I got home I promptly took some Ibuprofen to help ward off what ever evil that might be coming. The Ibuprofen took affect, ah success, and I thought nothing of it until...until I hopped into bed last night and I could feel it coming. It never fails as soon as you turn out the lights the nose plugs up and the breathing difficulty begins...why is that anyway?! I felt the crud all through the night in my nose & throat and then woke up this morning feeling crummy. I really hope this doesn't last too long (as I mom of 4 I don't have time for this), and I sure hoped to avoid it but I guess it was inevitable since Bail had it and Bella has it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
booo!!! hope you feel better!!!
I hope you feel better soon! Thanks for visiting my blog and following me on my crazy adventure in business!! Blessings!
I still have it and its been about 2 weeks!! I hope it goes away soon!!!
Post a Comment