**This is Don's 1st post or should I say copied & pasted from an email but nonetheless these are his words...title too:
Ok, I get in today just before 7:00, open the door and the smell is
sickening in the office of Natural Gas!!! Same thing you said 3 days ago.
Called Bob, he called Ameren UE, they came out, check our dryers and there
was no leak, checked by our back door and his sensor starts beeping, but we
have no gas pipes back there, I said go check the kitchen, we get a lot of
smells from there. They go in there and check and sure enough 12 pilot
lights are out on the grills, and the exhaust hoods are sucking it up into
the system, so it does not smell in there, but they are getting outputed
into our area.
The Ameren guy is telling me this and he says it is funny that you guys
smelled this, usually guys can't smell, that's when I said we did not, I
said it was after my wife complaining about it the other day and me smelling
nothing, that I decided to call, he said never doubt a women when it comes
to smell, he sees it time and time again, and especially when they are
pregnant.
** And NO I'm NOT pregnant...just an awesome sniffer (hmm, maybe I was a hound dog in a former life and that's why Chloe loves her mama so much)! :)
4 years ago

4 comments:
Does this mean Don is a chick? Or has Female Tendencies? What a girly man!
Ok - So the anonymous comment above is mine! Duh, do you know how to use a computer!
holy gas smellin' Bat-Girl!!! at least they didnt have to cut a hole in the wall to get to this leak!!! Ameren UE should hire you!!!
was it as dangerous as i think? the eq-room is pitch black without lights - what if you had switched on the lights? or is that something that only happens in the movies? then you should fwd the story to myth busters ;) anyway, why is "german sheperd" crossing my mind??
Post a Comment