Nico was hoping to have it for at least one swim meet but the rotten parents that we are made him shave it off today. Well actually we were going to let him keep a mild version but once Don started bringing it down we then realized that there isn't too much of a difference in the 3 1/2 and the 1 1/2 like we thought. So needless to say that poor boy was VERY upset and mom felt horrible when I saw those big crocodile tears. Initially we were going to let him keep it until we got to Minnesota but found out yesterday that they had their swim team photos this morning and didn't really want him with the hawk in the photos. Fortunately I think he's over it now!
Don hawking Nico:

3 comments:
Nicholas your cute even with your Hawk Doo.
Maybe in the Fall you can have a Mohawk for a Football game. And we could spray it Black and Gold!
Gram J
that is too cute!!!
I actually like the look on Nico!! Parents can be so lame...HA! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment