Tell me this, why would anyone want to pay over a thousand dollars for a trip, plus expenses, only to have to work for 16 plus hours a day with no pay in freakin' hot, muggy weather? Well that is what Andy, aka "the Kraut", has been doing every spring for the past three years! Not my kind of vacation...if I'm paying that kind of money it better involve me sitting on my arse with a cold one in hand!!!
All I have to say is CRAZY!!
4 years ago

1 comment:
Does he do windows, floors, dusting, and dishes too.
Boy if he does then he may just be the perfect man! I allready know he cooks... hows the Kraut with the kids, leave him with the 4 for 4 hours, then report back on how that went.
ha tell Mr Kraut I am just giving him some Schnitzel!
Post a Comment